This website is owned and operated by The Arnott’s Group, which includes the entities listed in Section 6. A reference to "our Company" in this Cookies Policy is a reference to each of these entities.
When you visit our Sites, we or third parties may place Cookies or similar technologies on your device. We refer to these Cookies and similar technologies as "Cookies" throughout this Cookies Policy.
- What are Cookies and similar technologies?
Cookies are a small piece of information or file that is placed on your computer or device by websites or apps to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information for record-keeping purposes and to enhance functionality on websites and apps. When you access our Sites or use our apps, we may collect information from you automatically through Cookies or similar technologies, including the time and specific page you visited.
- Statistical analysis;
- Understanding how you use our website;
- Keeping you signed in, enabling us to attribute transactions to you and facilitate completion of those transactions; and
- To track who has viewed an advertisement or clicked-through from an advertisement, enabling us to monitor how effective an advertising campaign has been.
We may place and access Cookies and similar technologies on your computer or device, and these are known as "first-party cookies". In addition, Cookies may be placed and accessed by third parties, and these are known as "third-party cookies".
- What types of Cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of Cookies, however, our Sites use:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these Cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party Cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these Cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through Cookies with our advertising partners (such as Google AdSense, DoubleClick). This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
The types of Cookies described above may be stored for different periods of time on your computer or device depending on whether they are Session Cookies or Persistent Cookies:
- "Session Cookies" are deleted when you close your web browser or leave the website as they are only stored on your computer or device for that visit.
- "Persistent Cookies" are stored on your computer or device for a period of time after you close your browser or leave the website.
- Third Party Cookies
Some Cookies may be placed by third parties when you visit our Sites as some third party service providers that we engage (including third party advertisers and e-commerce platform providers) may place their own Cookies on your computer or device. These Cookies may provide information to those third parties about your browsing habits, or otherwise provide information to those third parties for purposes connected to your online shopping and checkout processes, to increase the security of services provided, for analytics purposes, and help to provide you with advertisements that are more relevant to you.
- Cookies Settings
You can delete certain Cookies using your web browser and/or device settings. You can also change your browser settings to stop certain Cookies from being placed on your computer or device. However, if you do not accept certain Cookies you may not be able to access all features or parts of our Sites.
- The Arnott’s Group entities
The Arnott’s Group includes the following entities.
· Arnott's Biscuits Ltd (ABN 44 008 435 729)
· Campbell Australasia Pty Ltd (ABN 28 004 456 937)
· Good Food Partners Pty Ltd (ABN 38 104 048 400)
· Campbell Foods HK Ltd
· PT Arnott’s Indonesia
· Campbell Japan Inc
· Campbell Cheong Chan (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
· Campbell Soup Southeast Asia Sdn Bhd
· Arnott’s New Zealand Ltd
· 180 Degrees Ltd
· Campbell Foods UK Ltd
All entities in The Arnott’s Group can be contacted using the details in Section 7.
- Contact Us
Email us at: Privacy@arnotts.com
Or write to us at:
Attention: Privacy Officer
24 George Street, North Strathfield NSW 2137, Australia